We are a friendly group of people who live in and around the village of Bapchild and offer a warm welcome. We worship every Sunday Morning at 11.00 am, and have a service of Holy Communion Second Sunday of each month. We also have a simple service with hymns every Wednesday evening at 8.00pm and a quiet space to prayer on Thursday mornings at 10.00 am.
Messy Christingle 2013
We are also part of a united benefice with All Saints (Murston) and St. Giles (Tonge), and worship as a benefice, together, when we have a 5th Sunday in the month - please check our noticeboard or call 01795 484297 to find out where we will be.
Our Priest in Charge is The Revd George Rogers and our Assistant Curate is The Revd Lesley Jones.
The normal services throughout the year are:
- 1st Sunday of month - All Age Service 11am
- 2nd Sunday of month - Communion Service 11 am
- 3rd Sunday of month - Morning Prayer 11am
- 4th Sunday of month - Morning Prayer 11am
- 5th Sunday of month This is a moveable combined service hedl at either Bapchild, Tonge and Murston. Please look at the notice board for details.
Please contact Rev. Lesley Jones 01795 484297 if you have any questions
Flower Arranging in wellies!
You can also find more information on their Website