How to response to consultations

You are here: Home / News / Stones Farm / How to response to consultations

28 Feb 2010
Here are the details of where to send your responses to

Stones Farm by 8th March 2010

email :

or write to Paul Sharpe, Paul Sharpe Associates LLP, The Old Rectory, Broad Blunsdon, Swindon SN26 7DQ 

Northern Relief Road 10th May 2010


or write to George Chandler, Invicta House, County Hall, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1XX

website by Hudson Berkley Reinhart Ltd